You are a VITAL person in the development of your toddler both now and in the future...
Toddlers often have boundless energy. Understanding what is going on in their development helps you feel more in control.
You may be pondering questions such as:
- What is going through my toddler's head? One minute he is pleasant and happy and the next minute he is totally irrational and uncontrollable!
- Why must I constantly say "no" or "get away from there"?
- Why is my toddler throwing food and biting people?
- How do I teach my toddler to talk?
- When do I start toilet training?
- What toys are beneficial for his development?
- When do I stop feeding overnight?
The 29 page 'Being a Toddler' eBook is BOOK 6 in the Mother to mother series and covers important topics such as:
- Who is a toddler?
- Toddler growth and development
- Appropriate toddler toys
- Separation anxiety
- Toddler behaviour
- Management strategies
- Toilet training
- How to cope day by day
- Suggested daily toddler routine
- Sleep - How Much / How Often (more detailed information on sleep)
- Points to consider with bedtime battles
Download your copy today and be a step ahead of your toddler . . .